Tel: + 632 817 0071 – 74(Makati) | + 632 528 1091 (Manila)
Tour starts at USD 549 per person
Rates are per person based in US Dollar.
5 DAYS / 4 NIGHTS
06, 13, 20, 27 August 2020
03, 10, 17, 24 September 2020
01, 08, 15, 22, 29 October 2020
05, 12, 19, 26 November 2020
03, 10, 17, 24, 31 December 2020
07, 14, 21, 28 January 2021
04, 11, 18, 25 February 2021
04, 11, 18, 25 March 2021
- Hotel accommodation
- Arival airport transfer
- Daily hotel breakfast
- 1 lunch
- Applicable Entrance fees
- Services of an English-speaking guide
- Tours and transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- Rates are valid for Philippine nationals only.
- Minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates exclude Airfare, Philippine Travel Tax, Airline Taxes, Terminal Fee, Travel Insurance, Meals, and tips for guide, driver and porter.
- All transfers are included except for transfer-out (optional) - NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
- This tour is budget friendly based on SIC (seat in coach) Package.
- All hotels are mostly budgeted located outside city center.
- Standard check-in time is between 1400-1600 HOURS (2 to 4pm) and check-out time is 12 NOON (depends on hotel’s policy).
- The passenger is allowed to carry only 1 baggage with a maximum of 30 kg and a small handbag as space under the bus is limited. We don`t have any supplement for those passengers carrying extra luggage. In the cases all the luggage doesn't fit in the bus, please be aware that the extra bags will be sent to next overnight destination by a shipping company and the client must pay and afford the cost of that shipping.
- Surcharge applies on peak dates.
- Subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Vila Gale Opera, VIP Arts, Hotel VIP Grand Lisboa Hotel Spa, Roma Lisboa, VIP Executive Entrecampos Hotel Conference, VIP Executive Zurique, Holiday Inn Express Plaza Saldanha or similar
|Melia Avenida Amercia, Silken Puerta Madrid, Ilunion Alcala Norte, Elba Madrid Alcala, Novotel Madrid City Las Ventas, Ibis Styles Madrid City Las Ventas or similar|
Email: ststours [at] cfsharp.com
Call: +63 2 817-0071 to 74
DAY 1: LISBON
Upon arrival at Lisbon Airport, meet and greet then transfer and check in at hotel. Overnight at hotel in Lisbon
DAY 2: LISBON (BREAKFAST)
Breakfast at hotel. In the morning, have a sightseeing tour with a local guide. Visit the traditional neighbourhoods including the Belem district, which is the birthplace of the great Portuguese navigators who sailed the oceans in the Fifteenth Century. Have a look around the Monument of the Discoveries, Belem Tower, and the beautiful Jeronimos Monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The rest of the afternoon is free to explore the city at your own leisure. In the late afternoon, we will have a transfer to the Restauradores Square, a public square with plenty of restaurants and cafes. We suggest you ride the Elevador Da Gloria funicular that takes you to the viewpoint of San Pedro with beautiful views over Lisbon and the Bairro Alto. Overnght at hotel.
DAY 3: LISBON - FATIMA - MADRID (BREAKFAST, LUNCH)
Breakfast at hotel. Travel to the north of Portugal and visit Fatima, an important sanctuary (a pilgrimage site). Continue on through the green lands of the centre, passing into Spain and then, over grasslands, cross the North of Extremadura. Lunch included en route at a regional cuisine restaurant. Travel on to Madrid where we will be arriving towards the end of the day. Upon arrival, transfer to Plaza Mayor where you can enjoy at some typical taverns. Overnight at hotel in Madrid.
DAY 4: MADRID (BREAKFAST)
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed to a Madrid city tour. The morning starts with a comprehensive tour through the centre of Madrid including the Paseo del Prado, Cibeles, Neptuno, the Gate of Alcalá, Plaza de Colón and Plaza Mayor. Afterwards, visit Retiro Park, an oasis in the city centre, where we will see the lake and the Glass Palace. A visit to Las Ventas Bullring is next. This is one of the most famous bullrings in the world where we will learn about the tradition of the “corridas” at the Bullfighting Museum. Enjoy the rest of the afternoon at your own leisure. At sunset, transfer to Plaza de Oriente, opposite the Royal Palace, an elegant and bustling area with many restaurants serving different cuisines, such as local Spanish food, international and Chinese. Enjoy a pleasant dinner of your choice. At the end of the evening we will return to the hotel together. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 5: MADRID (BREAKFAST)
Breakfast at hotel. The rest of the day is free at leisure until your return flight.