Tel: + 632 817 0071 – 74(Makati) | + 632 528 1091 (Manila)
Jewels of Scandinavia
Tour starts at USD 828 per person
Rates are per person based in US Dollar.
5 DAYS / 4 NIGHT
01, 08, 15, 22, 29 August 2020
05, 12, 19, 26 September 2020
03, 10, 24 October 2020
07 November 2020
26 December 2020
09 January 2021
06 February 2021
06 March 2021
- Hotel accommodation
- Arival airport transfer
- Daily hotel breakfast
- Applicable Entrance fees
- Services of an English-speaking guide
- Tours and transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- Rates are valid for Philippine nationals only.
- Minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates exclude Airfare, Philippine Travel Tax, Airline Taxes, Terminal Fee, Travel Insurance, Meals, and tips for guide, driver and porter.
- All transfers are included except for transfer-out (optional) - NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
- This tour is budget friendly based on SIC (seat in coach) Package.
- All hotels are mostly budgeted located outside city center.
- Standard check-in time is between 1400-1600 HOURS (2 to 4pm) and check-out time is 12 NOON (depends on hotel’s policy).
- The passenger is allowed to carry only 1 baggage with a maximum of 30 kg and a small handbag as space under the bus is limited. We don`t have any supplement for those passengers carrying extra luggage. In the cases all the luggage doesn't fit in the bus, please be aware that the extra bags will be sent to next overnight destination by a shipping company and the client must pay and afford the cost of that shipping.
- Surcharge applies on peak dates.
- Subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Moxy Copenhagen Sydhavnen or similar
Quality Hotel Globe, Scandic Alvik, Scandic Talk
Email: ststours [at] cfsharp.com
Call: +63 2 817-0071 to 74
DAY 1: COPENHAGEN
Upon arrival at Copenhagen Airport, meet and greet then transfer and check in at hotel The rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight at hotel in Copenhagen.
DAY 2: COPENHAGEN (BREAKFAST)
Breakfast at hotel. In the morning, proceed to a comprehensive tour of the Danish capital with a local guide. Copenhagen is the largest Scandinavian city, and full of contrasts: the popular Tivoli, Christianborg Palace, the terraces of Nyhavn, the Mermaid. In the afternoon, enjoy some leisure time. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 3: COPENHAGEN - JONKOPINK - MARIEFRED - STOCKHOLM (BREAKFAST)
Breakfast at hotel. Leave and head towards Helsingor, the city of Hamlet, where the great Kronborg Castle stands. Continue by taking a small ferry to Sweden, around a 20-minute journey. Travel through beautiful landscapes with large lakes and lush forests until reaching Jonkoping. Time to explore and have lunch in this modern and small city located next to a large lake. Continue to Mariefred, a picturesque little town with its traditional houses, marina and castle, where we have time for stroll. Then on to Stockholm for an overnight stay.
DAY 4: STOCKHOLM (BREAKFAST)
Breakfast at hotel. Today proceed to a panoramic tour of this very beautiful capital city built on 13 islands joined together. See the Gamla Stand or the “City between the Bridges”, the old quarter of the city, full of life where there are many monumental buildings such as the Nobel Museum, alongside the main square of Stortorget, which pays tribute to the winners of the Nobel Prizes, the Cathedral and the Royal Palace. Whenever possible, enjoy a pretty view from the Fjällgatan viewpoint. The rest of the day is free a leisure. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 5: STOCKHOLM (BREAKFAST)
Breakfast at hotel. The rest of the day is free at leisure until your departure.