Tel: + 632 817 0071 – 74(Makati) | + 632 528 1091 (Manila)
Africa: Fable of Morocco
Tour starts at USD 1,120 per person
Rates are per person based in US Dollar.
7 DAYS / 6 NIGHTS
05, 12, 19, 26 August 2020
02, 09, 16, 23, 30 September 2020
07, 14, 21, 28 October 2020
04, 11, 18, 25 November 2020
02, 09, 16, 23, 30 December 2020
06, 13, 20, 27 January 2021
03, 10, 17, 24 February 2021
03, 10, 17, 24, 31 March 2021
- Hotel accommodation
- Arival airport transfer
- Daily hotel breakfast
- 3 lunch
- 6 dinner
- Applicable Entrance fees
- Services of an English-speaking guide
- Tours and transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- Rates are valid for Philippine nationals only.
- Minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates exclude Airfare, Philippine Travel Tax, Airline Taxes, Terminal Fee, Travel Insurance, Meals, and tips for guide, driver and porter.
- All transfers are included except for transfer-out (optional) - NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
- This tour is budget friendly based on SIC (seat in coach) Package.
- All hotels are mostly budgeted located outside city center.
- Standard check-in time is between 1400-1600 HOURS (2 to 4pm) and check-out time is 12 NOON (depends on hotel’s policy).
- The passenger is allowed to carry only 1 baggage with a maximum of 30 kg and a small handbag as space under the bus is limited. We don`t have any supplement for those passengers carrying extra luggage. In the cases all the luggage doesn't fit in the bus, please be aware that the extra bags will be sent to next overnight destination by a shipping company and the client must pay and afford the cost of that shipping.
- Surcharge applies on peak dates.
- Subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Adam Park or Similar
Xaluca Boulmane Dades or similar
Xaluca, Kasbah Htl Chergui or similar
Zalagh Parc Palace or similar
Cesar, Hilton Garden Tanger or similar
Rabat, Farah Rabat or similar
Email: ststours [at] cfsharp.com
Call: +63 2 817-0071 to 74
DAY 1: MARRAKESH (DINNER)
Upon arrival at Marrakesh Menara Airport, meet and greet then transfer and check in at hotel. Free time until your tour starts. At the end of the afternoon you will be able to experience a traditional Kalesa ride up to the famous Djema square. Overnight at hotel in Marrakech.
DAY 2: MARRAKESH (BREAKFAST, LUNCH)
Breakfast at hotel. Start the day with a guided tour of the city which gave the country its name. Get to know the great walls of the city, the bustling Jemaa square, walk through the colorful Medina and see the Kutubia tower. Visit the Bahia Palace and have lunch. Have some free time to relax at the pool or discover a famous Marrakech Souk (local market). Overnight at hotel.
DAY 3: MARRAKECH - AIT BENHADOU - OUARZAZATE - BOULMANE (BREAKFAST, DINNER)
Breakfast at hotel. Journey across the Atlas Mountains as their, usually snow-capped, high peaks will greet us as we say goodbye to Marrakech. Stop at the fortified village of Ait Benhhadou, a place where several films have been filmed. At this point in the trip, the route will be going through the so-called biblical landscapes. Spend some time in Ouarzazate city with its impressive Kasbah. Continue toward the valley of Roses. Overnight at hotel in Boulmane.
DAY 4: BOULMANE - TODRA - ERFOUD (BREAKFAST, LUNCH)
Breakfast at hotel. Feel the adrenaline on an off-road excursion of the desert sand dunes. A journey full of excitement in the Sahara Desert: the Valley of the Kasbahs; river valleys containing thousands of palm trees; Stone plains followed by oasis and adobe villages, powerful fortresses defending the thoroughfares. Visit the stunningly magnificent Todgha Gorge. On the way there, stop at a small town built with adobe next to Khorbat, visitors will be able to learn about this desert community, which is supported by the Europamundo Foundation. Continue toward Erfoud for an overnight stay.
DAY 5: ERFOUD - FEZ (BREAKFAST, DINNER)
Breakfast at hotel. In the early morning, leave the Sahara through the mountains and cross the nomadic areas situated in the elevated and cold landscapes and arrive at Fez. The rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight at hotel in Fez
DAY 6: FEZ - TANGIERS (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER)
Breakfast at hotel. Discover Fes with an informative scenic tour. Conclude the visit with an included lunch at an ancient palace of the Medina district. At the beginning of the afternoon, travel towards the north of Morocco and arrive at Tangier. Overnight at hotel in Tangier.
DAY 7: TANGIERS - ASILAH - RABAT (BREAKFAST, DINNER)
Breakfast at hotel. Journey through beautiful landscapes with a visit to Asilah – this small and picturesque walled city on the shores of the Atlantic was an ancient port and a base for pirates. Afterwards, proceed to Rabat for an overnight stay.
DAY 8: RABAT - CASABLANCA - MARRAKESH (BREAKFAST, DINNER)
Breakfast at hotel. Go on a scenic tour of Rabat with a visit to the immense Royal Palace, the Mohamed V Mausoleum and the mighty Kasbah of the Udayas. At midday, travel to Casablanca where we will have a short but informative tour of the city. The tour includes a visit to the outside of what is considered one of the most important mosques in the Arab world, the great Hassan II mosque. Then, head to Marrakesh for your return flight.